If you are employees covered by Indiana’s wage law, here is the latest State of Indiana pay period calendar that you can use to track your pay date. With this pay period calendar, you are able to understand when you will get paid and when the vacation will take place.
As an employee under State of Indiana, make sure you know that all Indiana residents whether you are working full-time, part-time or temporary, you are subjected to withholding on all the income you have gathered, even though the service you have done was performed outside the state.
State of Indiana employees minimum wage is $7.25 per hour. This minimum wage law is eligible for all employees except:
- employees who work on commission
- people under 16 years old
- independent contractors
- interns, including student nurses
- students who work for their schools
- agricultural employees or workers
- people who don’t work more than 4 weeks
- people who subject to MCA (Motor Carrier Act)
Employers under the State of Indiana must pay wages to their employees semimonthly or biweekly. Payment must be conducted not more than 10 days after the closing day of pay period.